Sunday, April 22, 2012

New York Color-Lincoln Square Lavender & Big City Dazzle with L.A. Colors-Glistening Purple

This is what I wore for after I fixed my nasty splits. I only planned on wearing it for one day, but kept it for an extra day because it is so pretty.

I think Lincoln Square Lavender is pretty on its own, but decided it needed a little something. I had a few glitter polishes I never actually used, so this was the perfect opportunity! The problem was which one to use… so I used two. I put a layer of Big City Dazzle over my nails, then added Glistening Purple from L.A. Colors, then once more added another coat of Big City Dazzle overtop of it all.

102_2496

102_2497

102_2502

Big City Dazzle sure is one seductive glitter :D

2 comments:

  1. Lovely combination. And that base color is super pretty - reminds me of the new Color Club collection polish Sweet Pea.

    ReplyDelete