Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Giraffe Nails

I remember a long time ago, I mentioned something about having a surprise for all of you, that I thought would make you happy. Well, the surprise was that I painted some sets of false nails, for a garage sale my mom was having. I thought, “Why not make some extra money, doing something I enjoy?”

The first set I painted was this set- giraffe:

102_2610

102_2608

102_2612

For the base, I used Rimmel London – Bare Naked, and for the spots, I used OPI – Chocolate Shake-speare.

I realize you may not be as excited as I thought. My reasoning for me thinking you would be happy was I wasn’t posting much at that time, and thought posting the sets of false nails would make up for my absences.

I will be posting the rest of the sets as I find time.

(These pictures are from my old camera)

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely. There's something comforting about giraffe print :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really like giraffe print too! It's so easy and pretty!

      Delete