Sunday, October 14, 2012

Spider Web French Tips

These nails are from last year’s Halloween, but I still really like them. I think my favorite part of them is the little spider!

102_1909

102_1895

102_1897

I started out with a french base, then used a neon green polish to make my tip. I created the spider web with a black striper. Some finishing touches included using a glow-in-the-dark polish over my tips, and I added a small black half pearl and added little legs coming from the sides, to resemble a spider.

102_1905

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Great design and that little spider looks very real. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he just adorable?! haha! I'm glad you like them :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! I love Halloween and these nails are stunning! Love it, too!
    =D
    Rock ur Nails!
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, too! I'm happy to know you like them :)

      Delete