Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bunny and Carrots- Easter Nails

Oh, Abby, Abby. You should be ashamed! ASHAMED! You lied to your readers, saying you would be posting like a mad man, but took your good time. You are a liar!

You’re right, Abby; I should be ashamed! I am very sorry, my dear readers! I’m also sorry for not posting these nails sooner, seeing as Easter is tomorrow! I need to get my shit together!

For my Easter manicure, I knew I wanted to paint carrots, but then was convinced by a friend to paint bunnies, so I decided to just go with an accent nail for my bunny, and carrots for the rest.

DSCN2339

DSCN2338

I for my carrot nails I used China Glaze – Tree hugger as my base, then used New York Color – Peaches ‘N Cream for my carrots, and China Glaze – Starboard for the leaves on the top of the carrots.
For my accent nails, I used New York Colour – Lavender Cupcake for my base. For my bunny I used a white striper for the outline, black and white polish for the eyes, and Revlon – Sweet Tart for the nose.

DSCN2326

Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a great rest of your weekend!

Oh, and sorry if the self dialogue in the beginning was a bit confusing. I have to entertain myself somehow :)

3 comments: