Sunday, September 8, 2013

Morgan Taylor–Rare As Rubies

I’ve always been a huge fan of The Wizard of Oz since I was young. Since becoming a nail addict, I’ve been in search of the perfect Dorothy glitter. When I saw that Morgan Taylor polish was on sale a few weeks ago, I knew I had to try Rare As Rubies. I must say that it seems to be Dorothy approved!

DSCN3281

DSCN3282

I used two coats of Nicole by OPI – Challenge Red-y followed by two coats of Morgan Taylor – Rare As Rubies.

DSCN3279

Rare As Rubies looks gorgeous from afar, as well…

DSCN3286

Have a great week :)

3 comments:

  1. I admit I'm not a Wizard of Oz fan. Hey, the winged monkeys scared the beejeezus out of me and I couldn't understand why the scarecrow couldn't just go to school and apply himself a little harder. BUT this polish is stunning! So pretty and pretty on you. I think everyone can agree that rubies are gorgeous! :) Delphi

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! perfectly Dorothy!

    ReplyDelete