Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine’s Kiss Nail Art

I had a different idea for my nails this week, but after trying and failing at them twice, I decided to go for something a little less complicated. Very simple, but I still really like them.

DSCN3751

For my all of my nails except my ring fingers, I used LA Colors – BCC 575 as my base, the added OPI – Which is Witch?. The base of my accent nail is Sinful Colors – Easy Going. For the lips, I used OPI – Pink-ing of You, and added a bit of shimmer to the corners using Nicole by OPI – Kim-pletely In Love.

DSCN3756

At first, I wasn’t too fond of my non accent nails (mainly the LA Colors foil polish), but I now realized I really like them! Kind of blingy, but not too much whatsoever :)

DSCN3758

How do you feel about foil polishes?

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment